Pop-soul singer Beck Bowe releases heartfelt song ‘Cosmic Heart’




 Image: Milly Hewitt


Becky Bowe has released her new song ‘Cosmic Heart’ which will feature on her forthcoming album release of the same title. ‘Cosmic Heart’ carries on with the positive approach of her previous release ‘Getting Older’, which touches on moving forward in life and not dwelling on the past. The lyrical content is filled with sweet and hopeful sentiments around Bowe’s relationship with her fiance.

Exit Through Sound adds “Becky Bowe wears her heart on her sleeve by the sounds of ‘Cosmic Heart’, and we are all for it. Starting off her musical career as a back-up vocalist for BBC show This is My Song and Gareth Malone’s The choir, to later winning BBC’ Pitch Battle in 2017, Bowe is proving to be a dynamite act. “

Beck Bowe shares her thoughts on the song, “This song is really personal to me. I wrote it when I was 18 years old when I first started going out with my now fiancé. I was so used to writing the stereotypical break up song which always worked a treat however this time round I was feeling feelings that I didn’t know how to put on paper. I then started writing a song about him and about how amazing he is as a person and that’s where the song came to life. This song is just about an out of this world love that you find or have with someone.”





Follow Becky Bowe:

Comments