Rijell’s singing will leave you ‘Mesmerized’ with his latest song



Canadian electro-pop singer Rijell has released his latest single, ‘Mesmerized’ via Aureon Records. Rijell has had a history of significant support, with premieres in CLASH Magazine and features on Youtube channels Mr Shades and Cakes & Eclairs. The singer has shown that he has a fondness for the platform, having recently released a lyric video for his acoustic song, ‘Would You Mind’. You can find the video below.

Speaking of his latest single, Rijell tells us, "In the midst of a romance, two people are experiencing unique vibes together. And by realizing how real and sincere it could be, a confession is taking place between both of them."

In an interview with Muze FM, Rijell shared the life motto in which he lives by: “My motto is everything that I am going through or experiencing in my life, whether positive or negative, was meant to happen. From there, it’s a learning experience…what did I get out of it? What did I learn? What did I realize?” You can read the full interview here.



Follow Rijell:

Comments