Call Me Loop Delivers a Fresh Slice of Defiant Electro-Pop with New Single 'Business'


Under her adopted alias, Call Me Loop has been making waves for some time now with her brand of infectious left-of-centre pop. She returns once more with the effortlessly soul-stirring new single ‘'Business'’.

Following from this year’s previous smash ‘'Give ‘n’ Take'’ and latest single '‘Cut & Run’', ‘'Business’' showcases Call Me Loop’'s emotive, R&B tinged vocals intertwined a sultry staccato guitar line and supple synth pads. The track shows a softer, more sentimental side to Loop as she slows things down in comparison to previous singles, portraying the need to rise above a tangled past relationship.

On the track, Call Me Loop explains "“’Busines’s was the first time I felt really vulnerable in my songwriting. I wrote it at the start of the year when I was in a pretty sad headspace about my ex. He moved on pretty quickly after we broke up and I made the rookie error of keeping tabs on his new relationship across his social media. My friends were like "STOP LOOKING", but I have little to no self-control with these kind of things! I was annoyed at him, jealous and sad all at the same time, but also just angry with myself cos I wanted him to be happy and knew I had no right to be feeling these things when I was the one who ended it. I think 'Business' kinda depicts that internal struggle I was going through on a daily basis.”"

Call Me Loop is an explosive young popstar whose infectious hooks and innovatively produced tracks are winning her fans and critical praise alike. She’s made an instant impression - receiving support from the likes of BBC Radio 1, 1Xtra, The Times, MTV, Wonderland Magazine, Pop Justice and Notion among others.

Originally hailing from Surrey and currently residing in Brixton, Call Me Loop’s early musical loves were the mega popstars of the 90s, Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, Rihanna, Amy Winehouse, Justin Timberlake. More recently, Call Me Loop has taken influences from the likes of Tove Lo, Glass Animals, The Weeknd, Banks, Christine and the Queens, Frank Ocean and NAO, while forging her own musical identity.

Perfectly summing up her own style as “sassy, emotive electronic pop”, Call Me Loop evokes all the best qualities of a popstar: a commanding, vibrant presence combined with an effortlessly cool charm


CALL ME LOOP ONLINE:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/callmeloop
Twitter: https://twitter.com/callmeloop
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/callmeloop
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/callmeloop

Comments